The Project Management Salary Survey — Eighth Edition is available at the PMI Marketplace.
PMI members have free access to this $200 value material !
PMI Members: log in to access the report and a self-directed query that lets you compare salary data by position and geographic location.
Get the Survey
The Project Management Salary Survey provides the most comprehensive look at project management salaries, measuring compensation across eight major position description levels in 33 countries.
Created and last conducted in 2013 by our market research team, the Eighth Edition is based on self-reported data from more than 36,000 project management practitioners around the world.
Represented countries include Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States.
Features of the full report:
- The responses of more than 36,000 practitioners in 33 countries.
- Cross-tabulations of salary data by eight positions and 15 demographic variables.
- Reported salary increases over the past year.
- Expected salary increases for the next year.
- Information on benefit packages, work environments and project management career paths.
Because of sampling constraints, salary information is not available for all positions in every geographic location.