“The Product Owner is responsible for maximizing the value of the product and the work of the Development Team. How this is done may vary widely across organizations, Scrum Teams, and individuals.”
What the Scrum Guide says about the Product Owner Role raises a few questions:
- Who is an effective Product Owner in Scrum?
- Is (S)He a requirements typist, user story writer, business analyst, domain expert, maybe all of the above?
- What are some effective practices of Product Ownership?
- What are the biggest myths and misconceptions around Product Ownership?
Join three of the most respected Scrum.org PSPO Trainers – Ralph Jocham, Mark Noneman, Simon Reindl, and Hiren Doshi in our Scrum Pulse Lean Café on Product Ownership as they guide an enquiry through the mysteries of product ownership.
Here’s how you can shape the conversation:
- Tweet your question on Product Ownership by including @scrumdotorg #scrumpulseleancafe
- Rank order the backlog of questions by voting on twitter using the “Like” feature
- Join the session and use the polling panel to decide how much time we spend on each question