how to improve your personal / team performance and adoption / practice of project management
People are different – the way we reason, communicate, involve others, produce materials, etc. Surprisingly these differences are not always taken into account in how we work with others and practice project management.
This presentation will introduce:
- How to adapt your personal communication style to improve your effectiveness
- How to apply these insights to improving stakeholder engagement and team performance
- Building on this, how to improve the design, adoption and use of PM processes on different types of projects and organisational cultures.
3 learning objectives
- Learn how to quickly and easily identify peoples communication style and how this can be used to build more effective relationships
- Maximise your own value and that of your team members by playing to your strengths and working more effectively as a team
- Increase the adoption of project, programme and portfolio management structures and processes by better understanding the motivations of those who must use them
PMI is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.