The Bahrain International Project Management Convention is a unique month-long initiative organized by the BIBF and the PMI® AGC, Project Management Institute Arabian Gulf Chapter, to boost the understanding of effective Project Management skills value.
At the end of this convention every candidate whether a company executive, employee or future entrepreneur, will learn the utmost importance of Project Management to:
- organize chaos,
- anticipate potential risk,
- manage quality, integration and change,
- relate to people when applying their intuitive skills to different situations,
- deliver results, and above all,
- learn essential lessons from any project success and failure as that is the true key to business innovation and quality improvement for a good team player.
PMI is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.