How to present comfortably, dynamically, and empathetically, each and every time !
Some presentations you get to plan and prepare for, while others happen last-minute. Whether it’s a quick talk to your leadership team or a keynote you’ve been preparing, you want your audience to listen and care.
Join us on Tuesday, January 31st at 1 pm Eastern time / 10 am Pacific time for an exclusive 45-minute webcast and Q&A with speaker coaches Doug Neff and Jeff Davenport and learn how to present comfortably, dynamically, and empathetically.
Learn how to:
- Know your content, so you remain calm, cool, and collected
- Identify the moments you want your audience to remember
- Ease your nerves by “walking the space”
- Zero in on “wins” for your audience members
- Find your power: physically, emotionally, and mentally
- Prepare to be the speaker you want to be